If you are anything like me and my family than you will absolutely love these Candy Cane Marshmallows that I make for the family party.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Mini Candy Canes
- Milk Chocolate
- Crushed Candy Canes
WHAT TO DO:
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place aside
- Crush up some candy canes and melt the chocolate
- With the straight side of the candy can, stick it in the marshmallow about half way
- Dip the marshmallow halfway in the chocolate and cover with crushed candy cane
- set aside until dry and serve and enjoy!
I like to mix it up a bit so every other marshmallow has crushed peppermint. They are very easy to make and a big hit at the family holiday parties.