Nothing screams Halloween like ghosts, especially the hitchhiking ghosts from Disney’s Haunted Mansion especially when you create the eerie mason jar as a cute decoration to spook up your house.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Mason Jar
- Metalic acrylic paint
- Hitchhiking ghost stencil
- Artist maker pens (fine, medium & wide)
- Washi tape
- Battery operated votive
- Crop the hitchhiking ghost stencil, fitting it to your mason jar. Place the stencil inside the jar securing it with tape.
- Using the artist pen, trace and outline the ghost, using your medium and wide pens to fill it in.
- Take your acrylic paint and paintbrush and paint the inside of the jar. I like to leave it patchy, so it looks eerier.
- After the paint dries place in the lights and BOO! You’re finished!
I think this is the perfect addition to my house, especially for Halloween! It’s really easy to make just a bit time to consume because you have to make sure everything is dry before moving on to the next step. If you try this at home, please let me know how they turned out in the comments below! I would love to see your creations!